9/15/11

Happy Birthday Clayton....





Clayton you turn nine today. Wow.

You are such an old soul. I love the talks we have about what you want to be when you grow up, your favorite Phineas and Ferb episode, or having to know what our plan is for the day.

I love the brother you are. Always ready to give a hug or read a story to Cade. You make sure Colin feels included.

The way you handle your disease is amazing. You have not let it slow you down one bit. You don't whine, pout, or cry over any of it.

You make us proud Clay~Clay. Your daddy and I are so glad that God picked us to be your parents. You are the baby that made us a momy and a daddy....what a blessing!!

1 comment:

  1. We are special to have you in our lives Clay.. You make me laugh and cry(in a good way). You are a sweet and loving boy.. You hold my heart to the end.. Love you very much.. Happy Birthday.. Have a good day bud....

    ReplyDelete