6/30/12

Our first month of summer is finishing up and it has been busy!

We started out with a trip to Disney World/Universal Studios. Our family had a blast! It was so worth the wait and could not have been more fun. The weather was the best we could have gotten at the end of May and it really wasn't too crowded. We all agreed we need to go back!



VBS came next and was super fun. My kiddos loved it....the music, the snacks, the crafts, the message. The shirts were pretty cool this year too.


This year we had the first family reunion for my dad's mother's family. The reunion took place in one of my favorite places in Texas....Kerrville. I love the hill country and my kiddos do too. The reunion was fun and we got to see and hear some really neat family history.


Then Clay got to participate in the JDRF photo shoot again this year. Baseball is the theme for this year's walk. So we got to hang out at the San Antonio Missions field and meet with other type 1 families. I love doing this with Clay. The San Antonio JDRF team is awesome and we get a chance to talk about type 1 issues with other families.


Throw in an Astros game (they won!) and a Third Day concert with our local adoption support group and swimming, movies, story time at the library and sleeping late.



I love summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment